Terms & Conditions
Effective on 1st June 2016
These Terms and Conditions of Service ("Terms of Service") govern your account on www.riwigo.com, riwigo.com mobile site (the "riwigo.com Sites" or the "Sites"), and riwigo.com mobile apps (the "riwigo.com Mobile Apps" or the "Apps") and your use of the Sites and all products and services provided through the riwigo.com Sites.
Riwigo.com is operated by Riwigo Solution Co., Ltd. Bangkok Thailand ("Riwigo.com," "we", or “our”) and provides the content posted on the Sites subject to the following Terms of Service.
Riwigo.com reserves the right to add to, delete, or change the Terms of Service at any time at its sole discretion, without notice. As such, you should check these Terms of Service from time to time for such changes.
In order to make a booking, you must be over 18 years old (or the age of majority in those countries and territories where it is higher than 18) and have the full legal capacity to make the transaction (or have the authorization from your legal guardian).
"You" and "your" refer to you, as a user of the Site. A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. "We," "us," and "our" refer to Riwigo.com.
"Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication. "Your Content" means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site, such as ratings, reviews, compliments, invitations, check-ins, messages, and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile.
"User Content" means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site. "Riwigo.com Content" means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Site. "Third Party Content" means Content that originates from parties other than Riwigo.com or its users, which is made available in connection with the Site. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and Riwigo.com Content.
2. Changes to the Terms of Service
We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will be located here. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
3. Using the Site
A. Permission to Use the Site
We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
B. Site Availability
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
C. User Accounts
You must create an account and provide certain information about yourself in order to use some of the features that are offered through the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Riwigo.com will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge.
In addition, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by Riwigo.com or another party due to someone else using your account. You may not use anyone else's account at any time. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
D. Communications from Riwigo.com and other Users
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site. You may receive our weekly e-mail newsletter about offers or happenings in town. You can opt-out of non-essential communications here.
4. Site Content
A. Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Riwigo.com.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
B. Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive and cause to be waived, against Riwigo.com and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
As between you and Riwigo.com, You own Your Content. We own the Riwigo.com Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") associated with the Riwigo.com Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Riwigo.com Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and the Riwigo.com Content are retained by us.
Riwigo.com and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
User Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by Riwigo.com) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Riwigo.com. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our Content Guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
5. Permitted Uses
The Sites are designed to offer users reservations with SPA, Massage & Beauty parlors partners ("SPA & B Merchants"), which may include a discount. You agree not to use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any Riwigo.com' server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Sites. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Sites, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any Riwigo.com' server, through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you on the Sites. You will not link to any part of the Sites if such activity is illegal, will cause damage to, or will otherwise harm Riwigo.com or any other party. Moreover, Riwigo.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to disable or otherwise terminate your use of the Sites, or any links you make to the Sites, or request you to do the same. Riwigo.com reserves all of its rights in the Riwigo.com Sites not expressly granted to you by these Terms of Service.
6. Your Conduct On Riwigo.com Sites
- - Submitting any purposely inaccurate information, committing fraud or falsifying information in connection with your Riwigo.com account or in order to create multiple Riwigo.com accounts;
- Attempting to access, or actually accessing, data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to scan, or test the security or configuration of the Site or to breach security or authentication measures;
- - Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page or area of the Site or any functions or services provided by Riwigo.com;
- - Attempting to interfere with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to our Site, or attempts at overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing" the Site;
- - Using frames, framing techniques or framing technology to enclose any content included on the Site without our express written permission;
- - Using any Site content in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without our express written permission;
- - Using the Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with Riwigo.com;
- - Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
- - Using the Site or any of its resources to solicit Site End Users, SPA & Beauty Salon - Merchants or other business partners of Riwigo.com to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Riwigo.com, including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals;
- - Collecting content from the Site, including but not limited to current or previously offered deals, and featuring such content to consumers in any manner that diverts traffic from the Site without our express written permission;
- - Collecting the Personal Information, Statements, data or content of any Site End Users or SPA & Beauty Salon Merchants;
- - Using any End User or SPA & Beauty Salon Merchants information from the Site for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, marketing;
- - Accessing, monitoring or copying any content or information from this Site using any "robot," "spider," "scraper" or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- - Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- - Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services, or imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
- - Aggregating any live or post-feature content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through this Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission;
- - Deep-linking to any portion of this Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any voucher) without our express written permission;
- - Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Riwigo.com, our SPA & Beauty Salon Merchants or our services; or
- Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent.
7. Reservations and Cancellation Policy
Reservations. Riwigo.com provides the reservation program to its customers but does not guarantee the reservations or discounts provided by the SPA & Beauty Salon Merchants, Riwigo.com is not responsible for the service, eligibility, or termination of the SPA & Beauty Salon Merchants or the SPA & Beauty Salon Merchants’ reservation. Riwigo.com may terminate your use of the Sites and prohibit you from making further reservations for any reason and at the sole discretion of Riwigo.com. Such actions include but are not limited to: changing the time or date of a reservation more than five times, contacting our SPA & Beauty Salon Merchants partners directly to attempt to modify the time, date or other parameters of a reservation; arriving at a SPA & Beauty Salon Merchants at a time or with a party size other than that specified in your reservation confirmation and requesting a discount; failing to cancel a reservation which you do not plan to attend ("no-showing"); committing fraud of any kind with regards to your obligation to pay the SPA & Beauty Salon Merchants in full for services rendered.
Permitted cancellations may be made as per cancellation policy applicable at the time of booking, mode of payment and merchant policy.
8. Claim of Copyright Infringement
Riwigo.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe in good faith that any Site Content, or other matter posted on the Sites infringes the copyright in a work you own, please contact us with correspondence containing the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- Identifying information reasonably sufficient to allow determination by Riwigo.com of the location of the material that is allegedly infringing;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Riwigo.com to contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your notice may not be valid. For any questions regarding this procedure, or to submit a complaint, please contact Riwigo.com with our Contact Us form.
9. Links to Other Websites/Mobile Sites
The Sites may contain advertisements and/or links to other sites ("Third Party Sites"). These links are provided solely for the convenience of the users. Riwigo.com does not endorse, sanction or verify the accuracy or ownership of the information contained in the advertisements or the content of any Third Party Sites or any products or services advertised on Third Party Sites. If you decide to leave the Sites and navigate to Third Party Sites, or install any applications, software or download content from any such websites or mobile sites, you do so at your own risk. Once you access a Third Party Site through a link on the Riwigo.com Sites, you may no longer be protected by these Terms of Service and you may be subject to the terms of service and other conditions of such Third Party Sites. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any such site to which you navigate to from the Riwigo.com Sites, or relating to any applications you use or install from such Third Party Sites. Concerns regarding a Third Party Site should be directed to the Third Party Site itself. Riwigo.com bears no responsibility for any action associated with any Third Party Site. Moreover, Riwigo.com does not imply an affiliation with any Third Party Site.
10. Payment - Credit card – “Book Now, Pay Now”
For pre-paid SPA & Massage services bookings with Riwigo.com, your credit card will be charged by Riwigo for the full price (sometimes without any option for refund depending on the SPA & Beauty Salon Merchants’sMerchants’ booking conditions, see below) upon reservation and confirmation of the booking or, in case of a "Pay Now" booking, at the future point in time communicated in the confirmation email. When using “Book Now, Pay Now”, please ensure that the credit card is valid and has sufficient credit. If the credit card cannot be charged for whatever reason, the booking will be canceled unless you can ensure that the card payment can be authorized on time. Please check the reservation details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation. Riwigo will process refunds, if and when applicable, within a reasonable timeframe. For certain merchants, we will not charge your credit card, as you will pay the Merchants directly for your services (post-paid). However, in such cases, some Merchants may pre-authorize your card, charge a deposit or charge the full price of the reservation up-front. Merchants may require credit card details in order to guarantee your reservation. As such, we will send your credit card information directly to the Merchants at which your booking is made and we may verify (i.e. pre-authorize) your credit card as well. In order to safeguard and encrypt your credit card information when in transit to us, we use the "Secure Socket Layer (SSL)" technology for our services.
In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by third parties, you should contact your bank or card issuer immediately upon becoming aware of such unauthorized use. If you suspect an unauthorized or fraudulent booking was made via Riwigo, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.